Why attend Higher Education 2018?
This year’s conference provides access to leading expert speakers and pioneering case studies which will expand on key topics including: student fees, university funding, TEF, student recruitment, marketing and engagement, facilities, and digital and learning technology.
Considering the key role of the Office for Students, the New Regulatory Framework for Higher Education and the challenges for universities post-Brexit, the Higher Education Conference is a unique opportunity to gain a valuable insight into significant reforms in the sector.
Steven West CBE
Vice-Chancellor, President and Chief Executive Officer, University of the West of England
Sir Robert Worcester
Founder, MORI, Deputy Chairman, Magna Carta Trust
Director of Policy, Universities UK
Head of European Engagement, Universities UK International (UUKi)
At a time when the higher education sector is facing unprecedented levels of scrutiny, ensure your institution is able to rise to the challenges of the future by attending in October.
● Discover pioneering initiatives to create a robust and appealing brand in an increasingly competitive market
● High-level speakers covering all aspects of higher education
● Hear about the key role of the Office for Students in raising teaching quality, widening access and ensuring parity between providers
● Understand how ideas, innovations and best practices can be shared amongst partners
● Discuss and debate ways to ensure teaching excellence and enhanced student experience
● Explore ways to make the most of digital and online tools, cutting costs and increasing student satisfaction
● Gain first-hand insight into the New Regulatory Framework for Higher Education, changes to student fees and university funding
● Gain eight hours of CPD points towards your professional development
More speaker information is available at heconference.co.uk
This popular, highly interactive one-day conference is a must-attend in the higher education calendar. Benefit from:
● A programme delivered by leading policy-makers and decision-makers across the higher education sector
● The opportunity to solve strategic problems by sharing ideas and solutions with over 300 of your peers
● Discovering new ways to ensure teaching excellence and enhanced student experience in your institution