The United Kingdom Science Park Association (UKSPA) and S-LAB: Supporting World Class Science are jointly organising a conference, exhibition and gala dinner at York Racecourse, in partnership with the International Association of Science Parks and Areas of Innovation (IASP), Innovation DB Forum, Praxis Unico, and York Science Park. This two-day conference will attract 400+ delegates who are engaged in the financing, design, managing and operation of scientific research, incubation and innovation facilities.
A gala dinner will enable relaxed networking with 300+ attendees and highlight best practice with brief presentations to winners of the 2017 S-LAB and UKSPA Awards.
An exhibition with over 40 stands will provide opportunities to build and strengthen relationships between customers and suppliers, and highlight innovative developments in design, facilities, operation, and knowledge transfer. The conference also provides unique opportunities for exhibitors and sponsors as it brings together a range of key stakeholders across the education sector. Many of the attendees also have significant influence on procurement of buildings, equipment and services.
This two-day conference will attract 400+ delegates who are engaged in the financing, design, managing and operation of scientific research, incubation and innovation facilities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Designers, operations directors, technical support staff, estates and facilities staff, equipment and service suppliers, and others concerned with the design, management, and operation of laboratory, incubation and innovation space.
- Science park managers, developers and investors, incubation professionals, and others providing locations and assistance for innovation.
- Professionals supporting academic/business knowledge exchange and research collaboration.
- Researchers, technical staff, suppliers and others involved in the design and operation of translational research facilities.
- Those concerned about the impact of Brexit on research and innovation.
- Those who wish to meet CPD requirements through an accredited event.