Hot off the press, the latest issue of IET includes news, views and features from the independent education sector.
- Are you sitting comfortably? School furniture and storage special
- The importance of inspirational teaching
- Encouraging fathers to join the PTA
- Easing the transition from primary to secondary education
- The importance of making connections
- The legal ramifications of a school’s marketing strategy
- Making play equipment accessible to all children
- What new allergen regulations will mean for school caterers
- The benefits of virtual software technology to schools
- Ten tips on enhancing your school’s online presence
- Could intensive English-language summer schools offer any lessons to independent schools?
- Previews: GSA conference, Education Facilities Forum, Education Estates
Click here to read the latest edition for free.
Independent Education Today has a readership of some 15,000 and reaches more than 6,000 key decision makers in the independent education sector every month including head teachers, governors, bursars and catering managers.
For a full range of back issues, click here.