Hot off the press, the latest issue of B4E includes news, views and features from the education construction sector.
- Off-site special: counting the benefits of modular construction in the education sector
- How do you create quiet learning environments in schools which sit under flight paths?
- How the education sector can get the most out of building information modelling
- RIBA on the challenges posed by the government’s Priority Schools Building Programme
- A teacher-led design has resulted in an architecturally innovative primary school in Kent
- Previews: Education Facilities Forum and Education Estates
Click here to read the latest edition for free.
Building 4 Education has a readership of some 13,000 and reaches more than 7,000 key decision makers in the education construction sector every month including major contractors, architects, Estate and Finance directors and LEA Directors.
For a full range of back issues, clickhere