There’s a special Building for Education discount for this essential event – use code UNIBIZ10 for your 10% discount
Join your peers at this event for all university estate directors, private sector investors, funders, developers, banks, surveyors, agents, planners and consultants.
The expert speaker line-up includes representatives from Unipol Student Homes, King’s College London, Lincoln University, SGH Martineau, Aspdin, GVA Financial Consulting, Knight Frank, EC Harris, CBRE, Weightmans LLP and many more. Click here for the full speaker line-up.
Topics covered in talks, case study presentations and panel discussions include:
- Future proofing: the activities of universities and colleges over the next fifteen years, the digital revolution and the implications for real estate planning
- Student accommodation: what will be needed? Appropriate responses.
- The university/college balance sheet and the implications for real estate ownership and planning. The importance of whole of life costing.
- Finance – availability, terms, sources.
- Ownership and use have costs – who pays? Developments in budgeting and cost allocation.
- Recognising opportunities to undertake joint ventures lessons from four case studies.
- Panel on catering and security implications for real estate.
- Latest thinking on maintenance and space utilisation. What can we learn from abroad and our past?
To view the programme click here.
To register with your 10% discount click here and use discount code: UNIBIZ10