Hot off the press, the latest issue of IET includes news, views and features from the independent education sector.
- Vital signs: why clever branding matters for the modern independent school
- Careers guidance
- Encouraging girls to study science
- Is a data protection policy worth having
- Insurance renewal
- School cleaning
- Tips for teaching dyslexics
- The benefits of challenging play
- Summer work experience
- Outdoor learning
- Email security
- Profile of the GEMS World Academy, Dubai
- Education Facilities Forum preview
Click here to read the latest edition for free.
Independent Education Today has a readership of some 15,000 and reaches more than 6,000 key decision makers in the independent education sector every month including head teachers, governors, bursars and catering managers.
For a full range of back issues, click here.