From 19 June, facilities management (FM) professionals from across the globe will descend on ExCeL London, to learn from some of the industry’s finest thought leaders and innovators.
Facilities Show Features
Enhance your knowledge in the Facilities Management Theatre
Designed explicitly for facilities management practitioners, 2018’s theatre sees each day split into three different themes: the workplace, technology and people. The programme includes presentations and panel discussions on topics including workplaces of the future, security, delivering top class FM on a budget, leadership, office refurbs and relocations, technology disruption, diversity, skills and recruitment, getting recognition in the boardroom and flexible working.
Develop specialisms in security, safety, fire field service & workwear
Develop your area of expertise and source products in security, safety, field service, fire safety and workwear at IFSEC International, Safety & Health Expo, FIREX International, Field Service Management Expo and the Professional Clothing Show, all taking place in adjoining halls to Facilities Show and free to enter.
Smart Working Summit – dynamic discussions on the changing working environment
Focusing on participation and collaboration, Smart Working Summits consider the impact of the changing nature of work on the employee lifecycle journey, workplace technologies, understanding workplace productivity, and achieving genuine corporate sustainability.
Inspirational speakers programme 2018
Speakers include comedian and mental health expert Ruby Wax OBE, Nicky Moffat CBE, and Sir Clive Woodward OBE.
– Ruby combines expert psychological insight with trademark wit and humour, helping individuals and groups understand how to create an open, honest and successful culture.
– English rugby legend and management pioneer, Clive Woodward, takes to the stage to discuss the key attributes needed to create a winning team on and off the pitch.
– With over 30 years’ experience in leadership roles within the British Army, Nicky offers an educated perspective on strong leadership as well as tangible, tried and tested methodology
BIFM smart client programme – tools for smart procurement
The 90-minute session will cover:
– How to select a contractor or supplier
– How to use strategic sourcing to improve quality, deliver efficiencies and reduce risk
– What do to when contracts go wrong
Occupational Health & Wellbeing Zone – new for 2018
In response to industry needs and essential learnings from key government reports, Facilities Show will launch a new area dedicated to the Health & Wellbeing of the workforce. The focused theatre will deliver thought-provoking and tactical seminar sessions on how FMs benefit from enhanced productivity by putting employee health and wellbeing at the forefront of company culture.
Facilities Games Arcade
The Facilities Games Arcade provides all FMs with the opportunity to grow their professional community among like-minded peers.
1:2:1 Meetings Programme
The complimentary matchmaking tool enables visitors and exhibitors to search and connect with each other before the show, allowing for better schedule management.
– Arrange meetings at exhibitors’ stands or in one of the dedicated Meeting Lounges
– Search thousands of contacts by job title, products and services, buyer/seller activities and market sector
– Make the most of your time at the show and open the door to new business opportunities
Find out more at