The Education Forum offers business and facilities managers, bursars and estate directors a personalised itinerary to meet and network with suppliers who have been carefully pre-selected before the event.
Time is precious, so the Forum ensures a no time-wasting approach to event attendance because delegates can increase their knowledge of how, why and where to invest without hanging around waiting for the wrong supplier. This means that both delegate and supplier get the most out of the 36-hour event.
Delegates will attend scheduled 25 minute face-to-face meetings with suppliers, as well as be invited to attend 45-minute inspirational and educational seminars conducted by industry leaders such as Louise Hosking, MD of Hosking Associates, Rob Coulthard, MD of Judgement Index UK and Matthew Gill, Sales Manager from The Learning Escape by TG Escapes.
What are the pros?
If you are a delegate:
- Free seminars
- Free accommodation, meals and refreshments (for early registrants)
- Unparalleled networking opportunities
- A relaxed, business-like environment
- Luxury hotel venue
- An event where you are in charge
- A professional, time-saving way to find product, service and solution providers.
- A ‘no hassle, no hard sell’ environment.
If you are a supplier:
- No time wasters
- The clients attending are business and facilities managers, bursars and estate directors who are the budget holder, have the authority to spend and are actively reviewing their current suppliers. No time wasters, just high-quality meetings
- You’re meeting buyers who want to meet you
- We will organise your personalised itinerary based upon you and the client’s choices
- No standing around waiting for prospects to find your stand
- You will be working continuously, spending quality face-to-face time with potential clients generating valuable contacts; from breakfast, during your organised 25-minute appointments, lunches and dinner
- Unlike traditional exhibitions, attendance for suppliers in any one market sector is limited
- Inclusive package – there are no hidden costs. The attendance fee for all suppliers includes all accommodation, meals and refreshments throughout, as well as your personalised itinerary
- New prospects at each event. We do not invite clients back, so at every Forum it will be a new selection of buyers to meet.
What are the cons?
None. Spaces are limited so act fast!
This year’s event will welcome leading education institutions such as Gleeds Cost Management, Ifield School, More House School, Petchey Academy, Tavistock College and Valence School as well as service suppliers such as Altro, Ocean Integrated Services, Alexandra, Playtime by Fawns and Trend Control.
If you are a delegate and would like to register (free!), contact [email protected]
If you are a supplier and would like to book a stand, contact [email protected]