The fifth running of Bett Asia – the region’s leading education conference and expo – is set to take place on 12-13 March 2019 at the Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur, and promises to gather the region’s most senior education leaders, educators and innovators to celebrate the future of education.
As APAC education leaders struggle to build a change culture, they believe 21st-century skills are imperative for pupil success. Research undertaken by Bett has unearthed consistent challenges across the Asia-Pacific region. This knowledge will set the tone for the 2018 programme within both the Summit and the Expo. Therefore, this year’s key theme is ‘Building a change culture to deliver 21st-century learning’. In line with this, the summit will discuss the transformation of education and hope to discover innovation to inspire change across the Asia Pacific region, whilst the Expo will look to showcase the practical tools, techniques and training to empower educators to transform learning in the classroom and beyond.
The Leadership Summit consists of expert speakers exploring topics nominated by policy- and decision-makers from K-12 to TVET, addressing key opportunities to improve education systems and further student outcomes across the region and beyond. The morning keynotes will be followed by afternoon breakout streams of workshops, demonstrations, discussions and presentations.
Visitors to the Expo will be able to test the latest products, gain valuable tips and tricks, and network with other educators to discuss the transformation and innovations happening within the edtech space.
Confirmed speakers across the show include:
– Anne Tham CEO and Founder, ACE EdVenture Group, Sri Emas International School & Dwi Emas International School
– Melinda Lim Director of Schools, ACE Ed-Venture & Principal, Sri Emas International School
– Dr. Linda SD Croglia Educational consultant, Retired School Principal and Educational Leadership Professor
– Kirsten van Niekerk Deputy Head of Secondary, Regents International School, Pattaya
– Matt Harris Ed.D. International Educational Consultant
– Dr Jessica Hale Director of Learning and Innovation, Oasis International School, KL
– John Gwyn Jones Managing Director, Panyathip International School – Laos
– Suresh Dass COO & Principal, St. John’s International School
– Brian Cooklin Principal, Nord Anglia International School Hong Kong
– Elizabeth Lopez Independent senior consultant on education and HundrED Ambassador
– Dr Marie Yeo Senior Language Specialist and Editor-in-Chief of RELC Journal, Training, Research, Assessment and Consultancy Division
For more information on the show or to register as a delegate or as a visitor please visit the event website at https://asia.bettshow.com/
There is currently an early bird offer on delegate passes, to benefit from the best price as well as to make the most of access to everything across the two days.
On top of this, use discount code WF10 to save an additional 10% on delegate rates.