Hot off the press, the latest issue of B4E includes news, views and features from the education construction sector.
- A Stirling job: in praise of RIBA’s brilliant selection of award winners, including cover star Manchester School of Art
- 12-page security supplement
- Student accommodation special
- Previews of The Renewables Event, Education Facilities Forum, University & University Related Real Estates
- Case studies: Speller Metcalfe’s Habberley Learning Campus; Leeds Uni new sustainable accommodation block
- Concrete in education
- The importance of using consultants in sports facility development
Click here to read the latest edition for free.
Building 4 Education has a readership of some 13,000 and reaches more than 7,000 key decision makers in the education construction sector every month including major contractors, architects, Estate and Finance directors and LEA Directors.
For a full range of back issues, click here