Installing StudyBeds in your halls of residence can:
- Make small rooms more usable and desirable
- Enable single rooms to become en suites
- Convert a single room to become a twin room
All three make rooms more desirable and generate more income, plus give students a wider financial range of options.
StudyBeds comprise both a desk and a bed in the same footprint, so are perfect for converting a single into a twin room. You can therefore reduce the rent for each student, yet earn more income from the room. Although StudyBeds are dearer than standard singles, the payback is quick and extra revenue is soon generated.
We offer a leasing option, so you could be paying as little as £1 per day, spread over our warranty period of five years.
Although we’ve sold over 5,000 StudyBeds, many are cautious about investing in an innovative product. So we’ll deliver and assemble a StudyBed, leave it with you for appraisal, then return to remove it once you have finished your thorough evaluation, for FREE.
We provide a top-notch product backed by first-class customer service. Here are a few virtues of our beds:
- Robust and sturdy with a proven track record
- Larger than average desk and supremely comfortable bed
- Three seconds to convert – everything remains on the desk
- Made in Britain and guaranteed for five years
- Choice of sizes, materials and finishes
- Free planning service available
- Many options for matching furniture
- PROVEN AND SUCCESSFUL TRACK RECORD IN MANY HALLS OF RESIDENCE AND PRIVATE STUDENT ACCOMMODATION ACROSS THE UK
“StudyBeds were an obvious solution to our increased demand for accommodation, allowing us to offer an innovative and attractive shared room option to our students. The StudyBed team offered a high level of professionalism and customer service during the project.” – Oliver Lane, Accommodation Services Manager, Falmouth University