A new course (8th November) with key presentations, detailed materials and case studies providing practical hands-on content designed for all those in student accommodation provisioning including private investors, developers, and university and higher education estate directors.
- Hard data: the market today, trends and predictions.
- Demand: for what, where and from whom.
- Capital values, income and yields in all market and geographic sectors.
- Investor appetite: who and for what.
- Case studies: of challenges faced and met.
- Management, standards of accommodation, refurbishment and upgrading.
- Finance: sources and terms.
- Portfolio planning: fit for purpose, high yield, low risk and meeting current and future needs.