Hot off the press, the latest issue of B4E includes news, views and features from the education construction sector. B4E has now gone digital (click here for more on that), so this is a collector’s item. It’s also bulging with great features:
· Special news feature: collaborative schoolbuilding projects between developers and cash-strapped local authorities
· Stephen Beechey from Wates looks at school design trends over the next 30 years
· Can bricks & mortar enhancements offer a robust foundation for higher education growth?
· Modular buildings help schools address shortage of places
· Case study: Royal Leamington Spa College
· Case study: St John Bosco Arts College, Liverpool
· Latest furniture developments in the education sector
· How vinyl designs transformed a functional education space
· Air filtration in education
· New regulation affect on-site construction safety responsibilities
Click here to read the latest edition for free.
For a full range of back issues, click here