Over 33,000 students rate halls in annual survey
National Student Housing Survey awards celebrate excellence in student accommodation
Universities across the UK are celebrating after winning awards for technology, community and environmental management from the National Student Housing Survey (NSHS).
Powered by Red Brick Research, the awards recognise excellence in all areas of student living. Sixty universities and 21 private providers are registered with the NSHS.
Edge Hill University was named as the overall best university halls, while The Student Housing Company was the best private provider, as well as Best Customer Service and the quality mark for international accommodation.
More university winners
- Best learning environment: Grizedale Townhouses at Lancaster University
- Best student broadband: Swansea University
- Best booking experience: Lancaster University
- Best moving in experience: Lancaster University
- Best student community: Manchester Metropolitan University
- Best environmental management: University of the West of England
- Quality mark for international accommodation: Lancaster University and Northumbria University
Read more about the NSHS at www.nshs.co.uk/awards-2016